Thursday, November 22, 2012

Open Circles Business Bootcamp


I learned a lot at the Open Circles Business Bootcamp which I visited twice. First of all I finaly discovered the importance of focus as I did too many things at a time mostly. Another thing that stuck me was the fun you can have in doing business. I never had that idea, because I thought you have to work hard to be succesfull (which I did in the past). Now I know working with pleasure is far more important than working hard. And even more successfull (in another business) than in the past. I am a great fan of Nisandeh and I will definitely attend more Business Bootcamps and other courses in the (near) future. Although I don’t need to do business to get a living I like to create new things and spread new ideas. My metatitles concept will be available soon to everyone having a book to sell and it’s free of charge as well. Also an offspring of this concept will be usable as soon as I will have an agreement with in international institution that has some problems with it. Next week we will solve these misunderstandings and then I can tell more about it. In the meantime I will send some of my contacts in the publishing business my personal link to the next Business Bootcamp. I am quite sure they can use it and probably they will appreciate it as well! As a matter of fact I don’t know when the next Business Bootcamp will be and if it will be continued anyway. Maybe someone can tell me this? 

Have a nice day,

Marten Nubé

No comments:

Post a Comment